Nanchang Cheng Jie Moving Service Co.,LtdNanchang Cheng Jie Moving Service Co.,Ltd
Fax: 0791-8261499
Tel: 0791-8261499

How to choose the right moving company

  first, normal moving company to sign a valid service contract moving company. In accordance with the relevant provisions, in order to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of move and support Parties, moving and transportation business and customer shall sign a valid service contract, service contract model developed by the unified transportation management agencies.

which should including methyl b both agreed of time locations, needed of models, and methyl b both agreed of moved way, and methyl b both agreed of service price, and party proposed of service project and requirements, and b made of about service commitment, and precious easy loss items in handling process in the both of responsibility defined, and party requirements claims matters of according to, and b completed moved transport service work of delivered time, and methyl b both common agreed of other service project, formal moved company. In this way, you can avoid disputes arising from the oral promise is not clear, to avoid the interests to be protected on both sides of the problem.

Secondly, valuable fragile items to pack in advance sealing Songjiang moving company. Road transport authorities prompted the majority of customers, in the process of moving, packaged goods packing should be as early as possible, write the number on the box, in order to check when loading and unloading, so as not to lose something in a flurry. For valuable fragile items should be sealed by both parties before the common view of a sealing, transport to a destination and then open view together, so as to avoid responsibility for the damage is difficult to say disputes haizhu move phone. Customers and the general public in the moving moving company disputes, quality of service issues, call the consumer complaint hotline 12315 complaints of the Association, in the case of company qualification question, may make a complaint to the road transport Administration Department!